Airport IT&T 2013 is not a conference which is interested in looking at the IT Department as a separate, stand-alone entity within the airport – it is about how you align your airport IT operations with your airport’s overall development strategy to maximise efficiency, massively enhance passenger experience and increase non-aviation revenue.
It’s about how airports are recognising that queuing passengers are not spending passengers. It’s about cutting costs, increasing efficiency and maximising revenue.
Come and join Heads of IT, along with CIOs and COOs from airports around the globe coming together for two days of invaluable insights and hours of open debate, to address current IT challenges and debate best practice in aligning technology with airport strategy.
Key Topics Include:
- Cloud-Based Services; Their Role in the Airports of the Future – can we fully protect information held in the cloud?
- Protecting your Airport’s IT Systems
- Mitigating the Human Factor in IT Security
- Maximising Non Aviation Revenue
- The Whole Airport Journey – Increasing Efficiency from Car Park to Border Control
- Using Technology to Increase Customer Loyalty
- Optimising Passenger Tracking for Flow Efficiency and Retail Advancements
For more information visit the official website of Airport IT&T